Codename - Iron Lilac
#!getrolegive the user their guilds role if it exists in the official server (Idea #38) [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- Fixed a bug with memory leaks in dungeons (#256) [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- Fixed a bug where
#!uset nickwouldn't work on other servers (#773) [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- Fixed a bug where users could enter dungeons without a weapon [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- Fixed a bug where `#!stats` wouldn't check the input (#776) [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- Fixed a bug where changing the guild name outside the official server doesn't change the guild role by preventing it if the guild has a role. (#775) [Done by @Willard21_2#2815]
- - Added meta items [Done by @Willard21_2#2815 and @Mackan#7196]
Meta Items are here! What this means is that items can now be altered, gaining unique stats and effects. For this first update, we've added enchanting and weapon upgrades.
The enchanting process requires that you first add a gem socket to the item you wish to enchant. This can be done at the new blacksmith NPC located in Redhorn. All equip-able items and tools can be socketed. It will require some gold, but has a chance to fail. If it fails, you lose the gold, but you can just try again. Next, you'll need to acquire gemstones from the Redhorn Dungeon, which will be embedded in the gem socket that the blacksmith just added. Finally, you'll need to travel to Bibliothecam Magnum, which is a library in Primeval. There you'll talk to Theodora the Enchantress, who will enchant the gems and add them to your item to give powerful effects. Speaking to her requires you to be at least level 50, and she'll charge LUX for her services. This stage also has a chance to fail, which would destroy them gem in the process.
Weapon upgrades are a bit more straight forward. You speak to the blacksmith in Redhorn, choose which weapon you want to upgrade, and pay the gold for it. Upgraded weapons get heavier though, so you won't be able to wield them without some points in your strength attribute. If the weapon preview shows the strength required in red, it means you're not currently strong enough to use it. Upgraded weapons deal more damage, plain and simple.