Changelog Version 4.4.0
Codename Zinc Beagle - 2 Additions, 1 Change and 4 Fixes
Codename - Zinc Beagle
- Added the 1 hour wait into the description of
- Added the ability to set changelog channels (See below for more details)
- Revamped parties [Done by @Willard21]
- Fixed an error where the death of an opponent in a PvP match would cause an error (#762) [Done by @Willard21]
- Fixed an error where adventure embed colors were broken [Done by @Willard21]
- Fixed an error where level ups wouldn't always display in parties (#763) [Done by @Willard21]
- Fixed some more issues with donator items (#632) [Done by @Willard21]
You can now set a channel in your Discord server where you want to to receive links to the latest DRPG Changelogs when they're posted.
To do so, simply use the
#!SetChangelog command as a user with the
DiscordRPG Commander role.
When using the command, the bot will create a webhook in that channel that it can send the link to whenever a new changelog is posted on the blog.
(For the full discussion, see the ideas discussion here)
- Increased the maximum players in a party to 12 instead of 4
- Distribute rewards based on level ratio (so a lvl 100 partying with a level 900 would get 10% and 90% of the rewards respectively)
- Rewards will by increased by 43% to account for the 20 second cooldown, putting the overall rewards on par with adventure rewards
- Rewards will be increased by an additional 20% per member (so 1.2x with 2 people, 1.4x with 3, etc.)
- Make the mob level a little more random. Using the average level minus 0 to 20% or something